Upcoming EventsOct 25 : *Holiday Table Gifts - class 1 of 2 Oct 26 : If You’re Stuck , Get Unstuck! Nov 1 : *Judy Niemeyer Potpoourri Workshop - Class 2 of 3 Nov 2 : *Magic Cube - class 1 of 2 Nov 3 : If You’re Stuck , Get Unstuck! VIEW OUR CALENDAR...
I just wanted you and others to know that the quilting class I attended at your shop was one of the best. The staff and yourself were pleasant, helpful, and fun to be with. I plan to watch the calendar and attend more classes with my fellow quilters and friends. It was well worth the trip!!!!-Corinne
Would you like to share your experience with us?
Welcome to Mt. Pleasant Quilting Company!
We are your one stop destination quilting shop with over 5,000 bolts of 100% cotton quilting fabrics, including flannels and batiks, from most of the major fabric companies. We offer classes -almost daily-with a great variety to choose from - beginner to advanced. If you’re looking for kits, you’ve come to the right place. If you need help in picking out fabrics that coordinate well together, our staff is here to help you with individualized attention. We provide superior longarm quilting machine services: custom, heirloom and edge to edge quilting (pantographs), plus basting and binding services. We also make custom quilts for those who wish to order a quilt completely finished. We are a Judy Niemeyer Certified Shop. Barbara Miller, owner is also a Judy Niemeyer Certified Instructor. Take a drive - it’s worth it!
September - December 2016 Newsletter
September - December 2016 Newsletter
Hello again with the last quarter of the year’s newsletter. My how time does fly! Did I accomplish what I wanted to in these last four months? Perhaps - but now I’ve set new goals which I hope to complete!
Check out our Monthly Sales!
• Our 15th Anniversary Sale Celebration will be in Sept. Doesn’t seem possible we will have been in business 15 years, but then again my oldest grandson just left for college. We do remember him “helping” customers when he was just 3 years old! He showed some ladies the “lellow” (yellow) section of fabrics! Cute-cute! At the other end of the spectrum- my youngest grandson will be starting kindergarten. Well….on to the sale…yes, we will still have the tent in the front yard with hundreds of bolts taken right off our shelves, marked down 50% and carried out side. It’s also 25% OFF total purchase STOREWIDE INSIDE with some minor exclusions. There will be an added 15% bonus for some lucky people. Make sure to read about it on the monthly sales page.
• We are still continuing with all of our annual sales:
• The Annual Food for Fabric Sale in Oct.
• The Age Category Sale in Nov.
• Apron and Twelve Days of Christmas Sale in Dec.
Look at the Special Events Section for information on our annual Holiday Extravaganza event and the Shoptoberfest Hop.
Make sure to read about some Advance Dates of Classes and Information for 2017 too regarding the Quilter’s Patch BOM and Judy Niemeyer’s new Technique of the Month pattern- The Vintage Rose for 2017.
Have a wonderful autumn adventure and a blessed holiday season. As I always write in my newsletter because it’s so true: you are all fun, friendly, and fantastic women! (And men-you are too!) I sincerely thank you for attending classes and shopping at Mt. Pleasant Quilting.
You’ve Earned It - 20% off Sale>>>All Month!! Ages 70+November 1
How about some fun? Your sale week will depend on your age category.
We’ve done this for nine years now and have had a ball.
It’s an annual event!
You’ll receive 20% off your total purchase during your sale week!
(Excluding sales tax, already sale-priced merchandise, and
longarm quilting services.)
Ages 70+ “You’ve Earned it!”- Choose your day
Ages 60-69 “The Seam Rippin’ 60’s” –Nov. 1st - 5th
Ages 50 – 59 ”The Flying Geese” –Nov. 8th - 12th
Ages 40 – 49 “The Rip Roarin’ 40’s” – Nov. 15th - 19th
Ages 30 – 39 “The Repro Years” – Nov. 22nd - 26th
Ages 20 – 29 “The Turning 20’s” –Choose your day